Tuesday, November 29, 2011

When we were first married, Nick and I bought a 2.5' tall fake tree for Christmas and used it for a few years. Last year I wanted something bigger to actually put presents under, but we had absolutely no room for it in our condo, so I made a paper tree.

This year I convinced Nick to buy a tree we could actually decorate and put lights on. So here it is, the cheapest fake tree with the cheapest pack of ornaments I could find at Walmart. I think it turned out beautiful and so does Atlas. He tells me it's beautiful all the time. He likes to lay under it and look up at the lights. It's fun to finally have a Christmas tree. We'll be making some fun homemade ornaments shortly.

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful...much bigger and fuller than our tree. We got a hand me down pre lit one that's probably about 5 and half feet. We put it up on a platform to keep it out of reach of Tru monster and it's right in front of our picture window. So even though it's dinky I think it's beautiful sparkling in the window. Pretty Christmas trees come in all shapes and sizes!

    ReplyDelete