Thursday, November 3, 2011

I won some tickets to a pumpkin festival at the zoo, but mistook them for regular zoo tickets. On Tuesday we went to use them during the day, but were told that they were only for the pumpkins at night. By that time Atlas was already so excited to see the animals that we just paid to go to the zoo that day and came back a few evenings later for the pumpkin festival. Here are some photos from our two zoo trips this week.


Here Atlas is pretending to be a snake.




I was particularly entertained by the Justin Bieber and Snooki pumpkins



And here are a couple goofy smiles from the days in between zoo visits.

1 comment:

  1. Those pumpkins are pretty sweet! When I first saw that picture of him being a "snake" I thought you guys were teaching him how to "plank" haha. He is getting so big I can't believe it!!

    ReplyDelete