Monday, October 10, 2011

Throwing Rocks

My parents came out to RI for my birthday last Wednesday. They stayed until Friday afternoon. I forgot my camara on Wednesday. We spent the day at the zoo and the mall. Thursday we kicked around Newport, finding different beaches so that Atlas could throw rocks in the water. That is his all time favorite passtime right now. We went to three different beaches and he still wanted to throw rocks in the water again on Friday.







Friday we went to a topiary garden.







It was really nice to see my parents. Atlas really loved it too. He had someone to non-stop play with him for two and a half days. It was great to just hang out at the beach, even though it was sort of cold. We stopped at a little fruit market, drove around and looked at old houses, and ate some really good food.  I think I gained a few pounds while they were here from eating out. We had a great time and we can't wait until Christmas time when we can see our families again.

1 comment:

  1. Just think how far Atlas could throw a rock if he ate a big plate of bacon for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete