Friday, October 26, 2012

The friends that we spent the most time with when we lived in Utah were Ryan and Addy Hall and Dan Midgley. The summer that we left, the Halls also left to Swaziland Africa to join the Peace Corps and Dan headed to LA for work. We've spent a lot of time missing them and wondering when we'd ever see them again, until a couple months ago I got an email from Addy telling me that they would be coming to America in  October for her brothers wedding and they thought they'd be able to come to RI to pay us a visit. We were so excited! They haven't seen any friends or family for a year and a half but they still drove all the way here from Pennsylvania and arrived on Tuesday. When they arrived they told us to come outside, there was a surprise in the trunk. When we got out there  Dan popped out! The quintet was complete! I had no idea Dan would be joining us. It may have been the most surprised I have ever been. I was ecstatic that we were all together again.



I can't tell you how happy I was to see these folks and that they used their time and money to come see us.


Atlas loves them.





Even Cosby was smiling in his sleep.


We seriously have some of the coolest friends in the world. The problem is- they are all over the world. I don't know when we'll see these guys again, which makes me sad, but these are the kinds of friends you have for a lifetime no matter where we all end up. Thanks for coming here friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment