Sunday, October 21, 2012

None of our friends and family (outside of RI, which is pretty much all of them) other than Sam and my Dad have met Cosby, so I guess I need to post photos more often. So here are a bunch of mostly random photos I have taken over the past couple weeks.


Atlas mimicking "Partysaurus Rex," the new Toy Story short where Rex throws a party with a bunch of toys in the bathtub.



Atlas is always hugging Cosby...


which usually ends up like this.


He always want us to put Cosby on his lap, even if he is not paying any attention to him whatsoever.




I take lots of pictures of the baby, but they mostly all look the same.


He has a hard time falling asleep unless we are holding him.


He likes to be held up right. No cradling this kid.


Atlas hamming around while I tried to get him to smile.





We went to a pumpkin patch that had lots of weird little set ups.










We rode on a giant pumpkin pulled by a tractor.




Cosby loves to eat my shoulder.


When we got home, Atlas painted the pumpkin that he picked out.


He also picked one out for Cosby and painted it for him as well.


Stay tuned, cause tomorrow we have some more friends coming from far away to visit us and meet Cosby. I will post pictures from their visit next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. fun moments.....love how much atlas loves his new-baby-brother. isn't crazy how we go from being big and pregnant and then all the sudden the baby is out and amongst us all. such a miracle! you're a cute mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I am dying over all these pictures of Cosby! I want to snuggle him so bad! That first picture of him laying on Nick melts my heart. At first I didn't think he looked at all like Atlas but it looks to me he will be a mini clone of him :) SO cute! Miss Atlas, I hate that they are both going to be so old the next time I see them. Miss you guys, I hope Christmas comes super fast this year! Let's skype soon.

    ReplyDelete