Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This is the sorry state Cosby is in today.

He had an appointment at the pediatric cardiologist yesterday where he was prodded endlessly while hooked up to many different machines. He was not interested in the ultrasound and cried the whole time. It was difficult. After a bunch of tests they hooked him up to this monitor. He has to wear it for 24 hours, which will be up here in about 1 hour, then I can finally take it off him and hold him close. The Dr. still thinks he is probably fine, but wanted to make sure that the premature heart beats have disappeared. If they haven't we will have to go through all of this again in two weeks, so let's hope they are gone!

2 comments:

  1. This breaks my heart, poor little guy :( Crossing my fingers everything turns out ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad! I didn't know about his heart beat problem. You know I know what it's like to have your baby hooked up to machines. Poor mama and baby!

    ReplyDelete