Monday, September 24, 2012

My Dad came out to Rhode Island on the 12th and stayed for a week. Atlas loves my Dad, so the two of them had some adventures while I stayed home with Cosby and Nick was at school or doing school work.
They went to see some battleships, the zoo, a train ride, the aquarium, and I went with them to Disney on Ice, and to see the movie Paranorman.






All Nick has been doing lately is reading nonstop. Cosby wants to be held at all times, even when sleeping, and so sometimes I see Nick wandering around like this.

Atlas always wants to be right next to his brother. (They have very different skin tones... and head sizes)


Cosby already looks a lot different. I can't seem to get a picture that shows how cute he really is. We can't tell what color his eyes are going to be yet. They are a really dark blue on the outside, but close to the pupil is brown.

Atlas always wants an audience. He loves for Cosby to watch him play games.


Still no jealousy issues, just issues or too much affection.

Our awesome friends The Wheelers sent us some cool gifts. Atlas wouldn't make a normal face while I photographed him in his new shirt from them to show them.

We went to a cookout at Atlas's preschool on Saturday and the teacher told me that Atlas has a bit of a girlfriend. After that we went to a birthday party for a boy in our ward and Atlas loved it. Other than that, not much going on, just a lot of hanging out at home with little boys.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your new addition erin!! i love reading your thoughts because i relate to them so well. i also just had my second and it's been such an emotional ride!! it really is amazing how love just expands. well, i love you erin!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these fun little updates...blogs are awesome....hope you don't mind me checkin' yours out. i have a few that i religiously follow, because you actually update yours i just might start following yours, if you don't mind. makes me miss you and your sis and mom. augh, we can be homesick east-coasters together. :-)

    ReplyDelete