Friday, August 31, 2012

This week is the last full week of summer for us. Next week Atlas starts preschool, Nick goes back to school and baby #2 is due. I mostly just wanted to watch TV all week and rest, but Nick had other plans and Atlas has too much energy to stay home all the time. Monday our trip out was to the grocery store- pretty exciting. Tuesday Nick took Atlas to an outdoor movie and said they had lots of fun. He let me stay home to rest and give me a break, which was very thoughtful. Wednesday we took our friend Eric to the beach.



The beaches cost money, but not if you go after 5:00, so we made an evening trip. The tide was coming in and the waves were pretty big, which made me more nervous about Atlas running around, but after one wave knocked him down he started being pretty cautious. He loved that we were there after the lifeguards had gone so that he could sit in their chair.


My cousin Julia is in Boston for a couple weeks so on Thursday we went to see her. We picked her up from the temple and headed to dinner.


Then we went to the Boston Institute of Contemporary Art. We hit major traffic in the city and got there late. That, coupled with Atlas being very wild made for a short trip, but we had just enough time to see it all.




The building is right on the harbor and the weather was perfect. It was nice to see some extended family! I haven't seen anyone from my mom's side for a very long time.


We have been doing lots of fun things this summer, which means there are a lot of photos of me really pregnant, and I don't like them at all. Hopefully this is the LAST ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment