Monday, August 27, 2012

Last Wednesday Atlas had to have some blood drawn for a lead check for preschool. I was worried it would scare him and told him if he was good we would take him to the zoo afterwards, which was totally unnecessary cause he was way less scared than I was, but we fulfilled our promise and went to the zoo anyways.

He spent a very long time watching the harbor seals. They were definitely his favorite this time around.

The zoo just opened up a new play and explore area for kids. Atlas fished,

played with water flow,

played in a fort,

and up in a tree house.


We have also been frequenting a lot of local parks. These scary rope toys are everywhere out here and Atlas is getting more brave on them all the time.

While walking across a particularly dangerous part Nick said "Be careful. Don't fall." Atlas replied "I won't fall, because of my attitude! I am a winner! I am the boss! Ohhhh, yaaaaaaaa."

Yesterday Nick requested a hair cut and I figured Atlas could use one as well. I love his hair when it gets long cause it starts to get curly and adorable, but he plays too crazy and hair is constantly in his eyes. With preschool starting I decided to give him a trim but started regretting it the second I cut off the first curly lock. After I was done though, I realized I love being able to see his cute face and Atlas was very excited to be twinners with Dad. I can't get him to smile in pictures anymore cause his a such a clown. Nick doesn't want me to post this photo, but I am going to anyways.

Their haircuts don't look great in that photo, but I was pretty proud of my work. I am starting to get the hang of it and am getting better each time I attempt a cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment