Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I haven't been feeling well, so I haven't been as good at taking photos and documenting our fun times. I have been meaning to get on here and write done some of the funny things that Atlas has been doing lately, but I have put them off so long I can't remember most of what I wanted to write. I do remember a few funny things though.

Atlas has been pretty naughty the last few days and is getting quite the sassy attitude. He doesn't listen when we tell him to stop doing things. A few days ago Nick kept telling him to stop doing something and Atlas said "No!" So Nick says, "I am the Dad. You don't get to talk to me like that" and Atlas responds, "I am the Atlas. You don't talk to me! Capeesh!"  It was so funny, but we tired really hard not to laugh, cause he was being a little brat. It seems like every couple months he has a 3 day brat phase, so hopefully this one is about over.

One of my favorite things about Atlas is that he is very good at his manner's words. Sometimes he gets them mixed up though. Like if he sneezes, I say "bless you" and he very sweetly responds "you're welcome."

A couple days ago I was cooking and something caught fire on the stove top. Atlas was standing next to me and I said "Holy Shoot!" cause it freaked me out. Atlas ran out to Nick and said "Mom just said, HOLY SHOOT FREAKIN' DANGGIT!"

He is constantly asking about people in the family and wants to see everyone. My parents are coming to RI in a couple weeks to celebrate Atlas's birthday. We are very excited, and are also counting down to seeing everyone over the summer. It feels like it's been a really long time since I have seen everyone, but we were just there a couple months ago. Time moves very slowly for me on the East Coast.

2 comments:

  1. You guys just need to finish up east coast school and get back to west coast school, holy shoot freakin dangit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonny and I laughed so hard about what Atlas said!

    ReplyDelete