Friday, February 17, 2012

Atlas is still obsessed with our hair. Particularly when he is drinking milk or juice. He always wants us to be close by.

New fun game: putting all the fish toys on your fingers and pretending you are a FISH ROBOT!

Atlas loves holidays. For Valentines we drew some pictures and made cookies for Nick. Atlas broke a bunch of cookies, dumped spinkles all over and squeezed the frosting bag so hard it burst. Everything is always a little frustrating with him, but we still had a good time and they tasted delicious.

This is what he got for Valentines.

This is how he likes to watch TV

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delicious! I really wish I was eating them right now... That kid of yours cracks me up, he has such a fun personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get such perfect cursive with frosting? Geez, your good. My cookies turned out delicious too but didn't look as cute, I just frosted them plain with pink frosting...and I totally understand the frustrating thing, Truman has been making me do this a lot lately, "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete