Wednesday, April 18, 2012

We went to an amazing Farmer's Market last weekend and walked passed beautiful and nutritious produce of all sorts, but ended up going home with only a 6 pack of local soda because of indecision. Now that we know what they have I am making grocery lists so that I can do a good majority of shopping at the market and I am incredibly excited! So nerdy, I know. (And I am sure we will also get 6 new soda flavors as well.)

We have had some really great weather days lately, which means eating on our awesome porch...

and finding as many parks as possible.


It also means lots of long walks to get me some exercise as well as to explore our current home of RI. I have started a photo project documenting where we live as a sort of photo journal so that we can remember our time here. You can check it out here. This is probably Nick's favorite thing that we found on a walk so far.

Also, I already told our family, but for any friends that stop by the blog- we found out today that we are having ANOTHER BOY. My Dad has been calling the baby Atlas II, the Sequel, which is a pretty good name. I think we will stick with it.

1 comment: