Thursday, April 5, 2012

A month or so ago, my Dad sent us an old box of craft supplies that he was trying to get rid of. Inside were a bunch of wooden eggs, so today we decided to make some Easter decorations by painting them. (Atlas doesn't like his picture taken lately and is usually docile the first shot I snap, but then starts growling at me.)




Here's the finished products.


Afterwards Atlas and Nick went down for a nap. This is Atlas's very favorite way to sleep- with his face buried in yours and his arms around your neck. He plays with your hair in the back until he finally dozes off.

1 comment:

  1. Im so sad we don't live by each other!! I wanted to paint eggs, & talked my Mom, Meghan & Jaxon to paint some with me.. Really it just ended up me sitting there by myself. Your eggs look awesome, mine look dumb now compared to yours. I will post them so you can see. Especially love the geometric ones. The picture of the two of them sleeping is the most precious thing ever, that's sweet he will cuddle!

    ReplyDelete