Saturday, March 31, 2012

A few days after his birthday we still had some cake left over. Nick was gone and I was in the bathroom. When I came out I saw Atlas eating the cake like this.


A couple days ago I let Atlas come lay down by me in the big bed for a nap. After Atlas fell asleep I went to see what Nick was doing. I found him asleep in the crib. He could have come in and napped with us, or on Atlas's new twin size bed or on the couch, but for some reason he chose the crib.


It made me laugh to see a full grown man in a tiny crib and a little tiny kid in the next room over on a huge bed.



I call Atlas my Baby Angel when he is asleep, cause he looks so perfect and peaceful. I love to just lay next to him and listen to his little breath, even though he always starts sweating and smells like a potato chip. I feel so lucky to have these boys in my life.

1 comment:

  1. This post cracks me up, I love that Nick fell asleep in the crib. By the way your Mario cake is Amazing!!!! So wish I could have been there for his birthday. Miss you guys & Atlas! We need to skype soon.
    xoxo
    Cass

    Jaxon here we should play little big planet with you. Cool cake.

    ReplyDelete