Saturday, March 31, 2012

Before my parents came

I haven't been able to post on the blog for quite a while now because my camera has been out of batteries and the charger is somehow lost in our tiny apartment, so I couldn't upload the photos that were on it. We looked everywhere, but finally gave up and bought a new charger. These pictures are from the beginning of the month. I am going to try and play catch up and post everything that has gone on since I last posted.


The weather has been very on and off. We have spent most of the good days outside, playing at parks.


Atlas loves to chase me while I run in front of him and take photos. He also finally decided to actually pedal his bike now instead of just pushing on the ground with his feet.



We were all looking at bit scruffy...


and didn't want to have to go out like this when my parents arrived...


So the I gave the boys haircuts, and I think I am finally getting the hang of it. They were some of the best haircuts I have given them. Now if only one of them could learn to cut my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment