Saturday, May 17, 2014

Last week Atlas's preschool had a "Mother's Day Tea Party." Each child came out in the hall with a red rose and brought their mom into the party room. Everything was so cute. We had finger foods and then the kids could give us a manicure if they wanted. Atlas put so much lotion on my arms I had to scrape it off when he went to go wash his hands. They made little boxes filled with chocolates, grew us sunflowers, sang us a song and painted us pictures. It made for my funnest Mother's Day yet.




Everything else is normal. Not much else to report.


Atlas made an Oreo tower at a English Grads picnic. Pretty cool.


Sparky's has had their raspberry ice cream lately and I am in love with it.


Cosby is very interested in food. I have decided he will be my chef child.


Atlas had a blast at a Star Wars birthday party.


Cosby sat in this car the whole time and screamed when I took him out of it.




Eventually the kids got tired


and died.


After revival, Cosby tried to chug as many Hi-C's as possible.


Last night he took about 15 selfies that all look exactly the same.


Atlas graduated preschool. I was very sad to be leaving Carousel Playschool and all the friends Atlas and I have made there. I don't think Atlas really understands it, so only I cried. His new school had a ice cream social for the end of the year with incoming students and his new elementary is seriously awesome. I was super nervous for him to go to school, but now I am really excited for him.


Today was the last soccer game. Good riddance. It mostly consisted of Cosby crying because he wanted to go on the field and play and Atlas crying because he didn't.



The only time he had fun is when he was goofing around and distracting all the other kids.


Nick found us a frog today. Yes, my kids are always in their underwear.


1 comment:

  1. Don't tell me Cosby is already wearing undies. I will hate you. Your boys are totes adorbs

    ReplyDelete