Wednesday, December 25, 2013

We had Christmas a day early, because we wanted to. The boys got quite a haul this year. Atlas deemed it the best Christmas ever.


I was awake all night. Cosby woke very early and Nick cuddled him back to sleep. Then Atlas woke up and it was time to unwrap, so we woke up Nick, but Cosby stayed asleep for a while.



Eventually he was up and happy as ever.


The day was so exciting that he feel asleep in his high chair, which is a first for him, during dinner.


Here are their reactions to opening presents.

2 comments:

  1. Those videos were so fun to watch! My favorite parts are how Atlas says "me and mom are gonna put it together all by ourselves" and Nick's face basically saying Lucky you! Then the end where Cosby is cuddling his Elmo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful trip to Utah! It's nice to see Lauren and sad to see your dear mother. My heart goes out to you. I'm glad you survived the tire blow-out. That's scary. You are a wonderful writer and person. Love your blog updates!! Hope you don't mind an old friend keepin up! I love to see your paint work in our home.

    ReplyDelete